Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Reroy speaks

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this was in the express today...someone pasted it to me...funny shit.

    ............................................
    (05:36:23) JJ : READ THESE FACTS: *James Rotten is aUS citizen. *James Rotten does only has a collegediploma. *James Rotten does not have a universitydegree. *James Rotten does not have any formalcomputer qualifications. *James Rotten uses netdownloaded programs enabling him to online tracinganyone he desires. *James Rotten does not have anyskills enabling him to download any program structuresinto another computer. *James Rotten claims are false,he does not have any of the above. *James Rottenconspires with FOAD who both engage in online tracing.*James Rotten has and will use any excuse or another'sname enabling him to engage in his inverted unethicalbehavior over the Internet. *James Rotten is a self taught computer user without any formal education

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    my goodness stinky!

    and all these years you thought I was so mean and held a grudge...WHO IS THIS PERSON?

    i have obviously been out of touch..

    *whispers* i thought you didn't like FOAD?

    *straightens crown and hops out*


    ------------------
    May the Road Rise up to Meet You...
    May the Wind Be Always at Your Back....
    May the Sun Shine Warm Upon Your Face....

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SPYDERLUV's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    902
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    JAMES ROTTEN IS ALSO MY HERO DAMMIT.

    JAMES ROTTEN IS ALSO SOMEONE I LOOK UP TO.

    ------------------
    ah, FUCKING you will be mine!

    G.O.L. 4 EVER

    who gives A FUCK,
    if my life SUCKS

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Who's James Rotten???

    Somebodys Drunk again rolleyes

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    see just shows polarbear doesn't know shit, yeah my first name is james but my lastname isn't rotten. It's one......rotten's my middle name. pfft

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ....oh polarbear...ans that Xplains dergrammar
    ans der language*LMAO

    ------------------
    wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water

  7. #7
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *whispers* psst, bear! pssssssssst!

    his name's "Johnny"......."Johnny Rotten" *EG

    hehehe

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! Someone who types worse than me, and makes typos and misspelled words! thanks Polar bear, I dont look so bad in my typing after all. Atleast people can read my shit. (Half the time anyway) *LOL*

    And I for one think James Rotten is funny as shit, and I think he is a fun person to know, and I have even started to defend him in the pool, which I would have never ever thought I would be doing a couple of months back. But im glad I have gotten to know him atleast a little and plan to get to know him more. *S* He is allot of fun. Ya know, you have to admitt, he can make you laugh when you feel like boo-hooing your eyes out when you need it most*L*

    Dam, is Jonny Rotten related to Johnny Bravo? *L*

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited August 09, 2001).]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    YEAH, his middle name is ROTTEN as in STINKY!! biggrin

  10. #10
    ~*AngelKiss*~
    Guest ~*AngelKiss*~'s Avatar
    OMFG..........*ROTFLMFAOPIMP

    F.O.A.D. you are too funny!!!
    That was just what I needed before I head off to work tonight. I will be laughing all night long.

    "Speech impedimented idiot" is all I have to say...*L (I'll always love that one rotten *G)

    *giggles to herself on the way out.......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •